Asian Adventures A-Z Books by Yobe Qiu
Choose between the popular Asian Adventures A-Z Book by Yobe Qiu.
Travel Adventures A-Z
Can you name the Asian cities, food, holidays, and others from A-Z?
Join us for a fun adventure as we journey through Asia from A-Z. Each page highlights the traditions and cultures of Asia’s beautiful countries while also teaching your little ones the alphabet!
- A is for Asia, the continent. A is for Agra, the city of the Taj Mahal. A is also for beautiful áo dài dresses worn by Vietnamese women.
- B is for Bangkok. B is for Bhutan. B is also for bibimbap, rice served in hot stone bowls in Korea.
- C is for Cambodia. C is for China. C is also for saucy and spicy chow mein.
Traveling through cities and capitals, you will learn about a variety of foods, traditions, fashions, and cultures across the continent.
Food Adventures A-Z
Bibimbap, edamame, jackfruit, and more! There are so many delicious Asian foods to discover!
If you consider yourself a food expert, this A-to-Z story is for you! Set out on an amazing alphabet journey to learn about all the best dishes on the Asian menu.
Author and educator Yobe Qiu has written this ABC book to help young readers learn important literacy skills while celebrating Asian culture and cuisine. Find a new food item for every letter of the alphabet. Each page is a new culinary adventure!
Asian Adventures: A-Z Food Edition is perfect for readers aged 2+, using simple ABCs to help children develop reading and writing skills at the same time as learning more about Asian food and cooking.
Help your child learn the alphabet, and discover incredible Asian dishes to try along the way!
In Asian Adventures: A-Z Food Edition, you and your child will discover:
- A delicious Asian food for every letter of the alphabet
- Simple ABC statements to support literacy learning
- An early introduction to Asian culture and culinary traditions
- Bright illustrations that bring Asian cuisine to life